WHAT IS A FACIAL?
Having a good home skin care routine can help promote and maintain a healthy complexion, but occasionally you may need extra help with a medical-grade facial. Customized for the needs and concerns of your complexion, Radiant Skin’s experienced team recommend regular facials for their clients to keep their skin clear, healthy, and looking beautifully radiant. After a consultation to evaluate both visible and hidden skin damage, the best products and techniques will be chosen to rejuvenate your skin. To further rejuvenate and pamper your skin, upgrade your results by adding a other procedures, such as a chemical peel, laser treatment, or an injectable wrinkle relaxer. Schedule an appointment today for a professional facial at Radiant Skin to boost the health and beauty of your complexion to a higher level.
- Dermaplane Express Facial: An exfoliation technique to remove the outer most layer of dead skin while also removing “peach fuzz”. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, smoother and glowing.
- Clarifying Facial: An acne facial focusing primarily on extractionsto unclog the pores, kill bacteria and reduce inflammation. Treatment includes a deep cleanse, dermaplane, enzymatic exfoliation with steam, extended extractions, high frequency, customized treatment mask with LED light therapy, customized serums, moisturizer with ice globe massage, SPF.
- Purifying Teen Facial: A facial targeting problematic teen skin through deep cleaning, exfoliation, extractions and light therapy.
- The Oxygen Infusion Facial: A facial that penetrates purified oxygen to help speed up collagen production, regeneration of cells and fight against free radicals. The oxygen infusion helps plump the skin, hydration, improves texture and heals acne. Treatment includes cleanse, dermaplane, exfoliation enzyme with steam, extractions, pressurized oxygen infusion, treatment mask with oxygen dome and LED light therapy, customized serums, moisturizer with ice globe massage, SPF.
A Radiant Skin we specialize in our Hydrafacial facial treatments! The Hydrafacial uses patented technology to deep cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin. This noninvasive treatment improves the skin health, addresses individual concerns and creates a glow like no other! Unlike traditional facials, it is performed via device rather than solely by hand for deeper penetration and longer lasting results!
- Signature Hydrafacial: Cleanse, dermaplane, deep cleanse, exfoliation with steam, extractions, facial massage, treatment jelly mask with LED light therapy, infusion of super serums, moisturizer with ice globe massage, SPF.
- Deluxe Hydrafacial: Our Signature Hydrafacial with added customized booster enhancement serum.
- Platinum Hydrafacial: All the bells and whistles with this Hydrafacial treatment, our Signature Hydrafacial with added customized booster enhancement serum and microcurrent facial massage to help lift and tighten the skin.
How much does a facial cost?
The price of your facial will depend on the type of treatment and whether you choose to include any additional services. During your consultation, your aesthetician will listen to your goals and examine your skin type before developing your custom facial treatment plan. After this, your facialist can discuss the cost of your facial.
What type of facial should I get?
Your facial will be customized to match the issues of your skin and your skin care goals. At the start of your appointment, your aesthetician will listen to your current issues and goals before evaluating your complexion. Following this, your facialist can discuss their suggestions for your facial. You can also discuss additional treatments, like a chemical peel, which may help improve the appearance and health of your complexion.
Can I combine other treatments with a facial?
Yes, you can. During your consultation, your facialist will make suggestions on treatments that would enhance your facial and help your skin.
How often should I get a facial?
Ideally, facials should be scheduled about once a month to maintain the health of your skin. Professional facials remove dead skin and improve your complexion — so it looks amazing and feels soft. During your consult, your aesthetician will recommend how often to make appointments for facials to achieve your goals and then maintain your results. In time, you might get different types of facials and get other add-ons to fit your changing goals. At Radiant Skin we offer a monthly membership that offers exclusive discounts along with your monthly facial. See our membership page for additional information.
How can I maintain the results of my facial at home?
Having a good skin care routine at home can help extend the results of your facial. Following your treatment, a team member can recommend products that further enhance the appearance and health of your skin. It is also crucial to use protection in the sun (sunscreen and hats) and minimize lengthy exposure to UV rays (both natural sunlight and tanning beds).