A great facial can help anyone feel and look more beautiful, which is why Radiant Skin is pleased to offer women and men the innovative HydraFacial. This is a state-of-the-art system that makes it easier to perform professional facials that boost the health and tone of your skin by personalizing your treatment. If you are concerned about clogged pores, signs of aging, rough skin texture, or dry spots, our skilled aestheticians at Radiant Skin will craft the best HydraFacial plan based on your skin type and needs that fit your goals. Schedule an appointment at our Danville or Zionsville, IN boutique to find out more about the HydraFacial system and other skin treatments to keep you looking fresh and healthy.
Benefits Of A Hydrafacial
Take your facial to the next level for a clearer, healthier, and brighter complexion with a custom HydraFacial at Radiant Skin. Our HydraFacial treatments offer a range of benefits to dramatically improve your skin's appearance and overall health, including:
- Offering multiple HydraFacial treatment options
- Providing a deep pore cleansing
- Removing dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and debris
- Unclogging blocked pores
- Softening skin texture
- Brightening and refreshing the complexion
- Allowing better skin absorption of treatment serums
- Hydrating and nourishing the skin
"So glad to have found this business! Radiant Skin has the most welcoming and helpful staff. I have had two facials with Miranda and have loved both! The first was a Hydrafacial which is such a refreshing treatment that leaves your skin clear, glowing and hydrated. I have also had the Oxygenfacial and that was a wonderful treat as well. Skin felt brand new and refreshed. I can’t wait for my next appointment in a few weeks. If you are looking for a professional but friendly place to get the best skincare, look no further!"- M. / Google / Jul 17, 2021
"I cannot rave enough about Radiant Skin! I’m constantly getting compliments on my lashes thanks to Kate, and Harlie has me hooked on the hydrafacial. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful with answering questions about services and aftercare. Your skin and your confidence will thank you for choosing Radiant Skin!"- C.B. / Google / Nov 19, 2020
"So glad to have found this business! Radiant Skin has the most welcoming and helpful staff. I have had two facials with Miranda and have loved both! The first was a Hydrafacial which is such a refreshing treatment that leaves your skin clear, glowing and hydrated. I have also had the Oxygenfacial and that was a wonderful treat as well. Skin felt brand new and refreshed. I can’t wait for my next appointment in a few weeks. If you are looking for a professional and friendly place to get the best skincare, look no further !"- M. / Google / Sep 01, 2021
"100/10! I highly recommend Radiant Skin! Everyone is incredibly professional, knowledgeable and most importantly respectful! I saw Sarah for Dysport and felt an instant connection with her. She was so easy to talk to about treatment plan and she made me feel so comfortable! It was an amazing experience & honestly I couldn’t wait to go back so I scheduled a hydro-facial later in the week!"- S.R. / Facebook / Sep 01, 2021
How Does A HydraFacial Work?
HydraFacials can be performed in one of our private treatment rooms in around 30 – 45 minutes. The facial will begin with an initial consult to decide the best approach to the facial. As soon as your plan is developed, you may relax in one of our treatment rooms as your procedure begins. HydraFacials include six basic parts: cleansing, exfoliation, extraction of the pores, moisturization, a nourishing serum, and protection. These parts are customized to the needs of your skin by selecting the appropriate cleanser, exfoliation method, serums, moisturizers, and other products. HydraFacials can be further customized by adding on another skin treatment like a chemical peel.
Hydrafacials WE OFFER
- Signature HydraFacial: A patented treatment that thoroughly cares for the skin. Treatment includes double cleanse, steam, dermaplane, cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, and infusion of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides. LED light therapy with customized mask followed along with serums, Anfisa with facial massage, and SPF. / $199
- Clarifying HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of Signature HydraFacial along with extended extractions to remove congestion and added ZO® Rozatrol corrective serum to help sensitized and inflamed skin. / $250
- Restorative HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of Signature HydraFacial along with an added growth factor corrective serum to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity. / $250
- Intense Hydration HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of Signature HydraFacial along with added NassifMD corrective serum with hyaluronic acid, Glucan-CM, and Betaine. / $250
- Red Carpet HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of Signature HydraFacial along with added Hydropeptide corrective serum to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and improve skin firmness. / $250
- Radiance HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of Signature HydraFacial along with added ZO Brightalive corrective serum to minimize the appearance of dark spots and even out skin tone. / $250
- Platinum HydraFacial: Includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial along with lymphatic drainage, customized booster serum, and oxygen therapy. / $275
What does a HydraFacial do?
While traditional facials are effective for exfoliating and refreshing your skin, HydraFacials take it further for a deeper level of cleaning while addressing a variety of skin issues. HydraFacials can remove dirt, dead skin cells, debris, and other contaminants from deep within your pores for an overall clearer, softer, and more radiant-looking skin. In addition to clearer skin, HydraFacials can nourish, rejuvenate, and soothe the skin while reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. We can also combine your HydraFacial treatment with other aesthetic treatments to further improve your results and address additional skin conditions.
Can I combine a HydraFacial with other aesthetic treatments?
At Radiant Skin, many of our clients opt to combine supplementary aesthetic treatments like BOTOX®, laser peels, chemical peels, and others with their HydraFacial. By combining complementary treatments, you can achieve even greater results. During your consultation, we will talk to you about what options are best to help you achieve your aesthetic goals with a HydraFacial.
How often should you have a HydraFacial?
Many people will schedule a HydraFacial every month to enhance their skin care routine between regular facials. But you can have a HydraFacial as often as you'd like or anytime you feel the need for a skin refresh. During your initial consultation, we can help you plan a facial skin care program with HydraFacials.
Is a HydraFacial better for you than a chemical peel or laser peel?
HydraFacials and peels serve different purposes. While both are effective, peels and laser treatments are medical-grade facials that target more significant skin issues and irregularities. HydraFacials are a deeper level facial that helps to maintain the health and appearance of your skin without the recovery time associated with a peel or laser treatment. A HydraFacial can be performed more often and included as a regular part of your aesthetic skin regimen.
HYDRATE AND REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN
With a wide variety of facial treatments and products on the market, it can be overwhelming to decide which best fits your needs. The HydraFacial lets you control the techniques used in your treatment, adjusting every step to finesse your results. At Radiant Skin, we strive to provide customized care to all of our valued patients. This procedure is a perfect fit in our devotion to our patients. When it’s time for your next facial and you want to learn more about the wonderful results produced by HydraFacials, contact our office in Danville or Zionsville, IN.
Remove Dead Skin Cells From Your Face With HydraFacial® Treatment
Give your complexion its glow back with a customized HydraFacial.Read
Which HydraFacial® is Best For me?
Choosing the HydraFacial that is best for you can be tricky, but Dr. Marwan Mustaklem can help you find the facial for your goals and needs.Read
Will My Facial Skin be Tighter After HydraFacial® Treatment?
HydraFacial treatments can reduce facial skin imperfections and rejuvenate for a healthy and attractive glow.Read
It's Not Like, A Regular Facial
Find out why a HydraFacial is one of our top-rated services.Read